Using extensive research and development, CAD/CAM computer equipment and ?on water? testing, Austral has developed the all new CompuFlow three bladed propeller range. This design incorporates a larger blade area than many of our competitor?s products which has conclusively proven superior for improved efficiency and performance.
These larger blade area CompuFlow propellers provide efficient transmission of thrust from the engine to the propeller jet stream therefore minimizing the slippage commonly associated with average three blade propellers. The design is also suitable for commercial users who wish to optimize their boat?s overall performance. CompuFlow propellers are made from fully CNC machined patterns ensuring geometric accuracy and therefore smoothness of operation.
CompuFlow 3B propellers are available from 14? ? 52? diameter, in both right and left hand rotation and in an extensive range of pitch sizes.
- CAD/CAM computer developed
- Patterns fully CNC machined
- Large blades for efficiency
- Varying pitch distribution
- Disc Area Ratio = 0.60 maximum
- Electronically balanced
- Individually pitchometer checked
- Cast in Nibral
- Super Cup design also available
- Optimum small sportcruiser performance
- Larger blades ? means higher thrust transmission, less slip and cavitation
- Rapid acceleration across full RPM range
- Smoothness through geometric accuracy of manufacturing methods.